Happy Sunday Friends!
I know… this is a little out of the ordinary, a post on a Sunday, but I’ve had a lot of you DM’ing me on Instagram & Facebook asking about my Sunday rituals. So I decided it is time to share!
Who doesn’t live for a lazy Sunday morning? I LOVE Sunday mornings, but every Sunday morning for the past 5 months, I have worked at my store. Don’t get me wrong, I love working and I love my business, but I never realized how for granted I took my Sunday mornings.
Sleeping in today, knowing I had absolutely nothing I had to be up for, wasa pure bliss. Getting y Sunday’s back has my soul absolutely singing!
My 7 Sunday Habits:
- HAVE A SLOW MORNING: Wake up easy & enjoy a cup of coffee, or make your favorite breakfast, give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
- WRITE A TO- DO LIST: This will help you feel less overwhelmed going into the week. write it all out on paper and prioritize your tasks.
- SCHEDULE YOUR WEEK: After you write your to-do list, schedule it. Either in your planner or calender on your phone, just prepare.
- MEAL PREP: It will save you time, money, and stress throughout the week. You’ll be less likely to spend money on eating ut, or worst, skip meals all together!
- EXCERCISE: Go for a hike, or take a yoga class. Make time to respect your body and your mind, get those endorphins flowing!! It will set the tone for your week.
- SELF-CARE: Take a bath, read, jurnal, get a mani/pedi, detach, decompress, and reset.
- GO TO BED EARLY: Get a good night’s sleep. You’ll wke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the week ahead!
What habits do yu implement on Sunday’s that help you prepare for the week ahead?