Want To Win A FREE 3-Night Stay At A Mountain Retreat?
Say No To Brands That Animal Test.
Still to this day, there is a ton of controversy surrounding animal testing. Any animal lover, myself included, can relate to the outrage with brands that still support animal testing. I know from personal experience that it can be difficult finding companies that are truthful about not testing on animals. For example: many will say that they don’t, like Kiehl’s. Dig a little deeper and you’ll find out that Kiehl’s has since been bought out by L’Oreal, so does this mean they could have picked up a few of their bad traits, quite possibly. Another bonus of using plant based cleaning products is that they are not harmful to our fur babies.
Check out a few of my favorite brands
- Saje Wellness: Great cleaning products that use all natural plant based materials to produce their products. I love Saje and use their beauty products daily. They are a one stop shop for sure!
- Mrs. Meyeres: The majority of you have heard about Mrs. Meyeres. This booming brand can be purchased on amazon, through Instagram, Target, and even local grocery stores. My only derogatory remark about this product is that they have limited scents and not very many people are fans.
- Ecos: This booming company has a bunch of great products; dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, dish soap, and more! Plant-based, eco-friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty free. You can purchase Ecos on Amazon, at target, CVS, and below!
- Seventh Generation: On of my top choices due to price and convenience of purchase. Their line is plant-based, non-toxic, eco-friendly, free of dyes, and cruelty free!
- Dr. Bronners: This baby can clean just about anything! Pick yourself a bottle of their concentrated pure-castile soap. I have used it as body eash, laundry detergent, fruit + veggie wash… just read the back of it and you’ll see all the wonderful purposes!!
- Shea Moisture: A great Company that not only is cruelty free, but each one of their collections donates to a different program. Some are to help assist women and children that have been abused & others are food benefit awareness to small villages.
- Ahava: My SUPER FAVE!! I have such sensitive skin! I hate applying any extra products to it that are unneccessary, but they have use minimal chemicals and have a line called IsClineral. This specific line is geared towards sissy skins like me. If you are looking for bath, body, and beauty products for both men + women, this is perfect for you! Prior to purchasing their product be aware that they are on the pricier side, but on their website they offer a ton of killer deals! Great quality products, cruelty free, and a portion of each sale goes towards educating young children and the aid in ocean preservation. YAY!
- 100% Pure: I’m going to start off by saying that i’m in LOVE with their mascara and eyebrow makeup. A little on the pricier side, but this all natural brand is worth every penny.
- Hello: A newer brand that I have come to enjoy. Affordable toothpaste that can be purchased at CVS, Target, and just about any local drugstore.
- Pacifica: One day I found myself strolling around Whole Foods, bare face, and decided to give this product a try. My entire makeup that day was provided by the tester containers, not even kidding! After a full day of road tripping across California and the major humidity in NorCal that evening this product lasted!! I immediately ordered the entire lineup… aka mascara, eyeshadow, powder, and blush. This affordable brand is made with all natural ingredients and perfect for even the most sensitive skin. I have yet to try their face washes and other beauty products so if you try them out, let me know your thoughts!!
- Hush + Dotti: Cruelty free, vegan, recycled packaging, and a bunch more awesomeness!
- Nourish Organic: This amazing skincare line is certified organic, cruelty free, and affordable.
- Honest Beauty: Founder, Jessica Alba has created a line of pure + raw ingredients while upholding their zero tolerance for animal testing. Checkthem out at your local CVS. If you haven’t tried Honest Beauty, you should, they even offer a free trial.
- Josie Maran: Josie’s story is quite inspiring. She is a model and incredibly influential woman that created an organic line called Josie Maran Cosmetics. The brand’s mission is to encourage other women to feel beautiful everyday + follow their dreams no matter how big. All of her products have one thing in common, 100% pure Argan Oil as the main ingredient. Oh, and no animal testing here.
- The BeautyCounter: with a mission to create safer, organic, top quality, and cruelty free products this company is a force to be reckoned with! You can pick up there many skincare, haircare, and cosmetic products from Amazon, Target, and at BeautyCounter.com
With You + Your Family In Mind
I hope I was able to share some insight on new creulty free brands for you + your family! If I missed one that you believe in, make sure to let me know in the comment section below! I am always looking for new brands to try out.
Have a beachin’ day!