If you haven’t noticed, lately I’ve been baking kick. Fall tends to bring out all the crock pot meals and freshy baked treat recipes in me. Ha,Ha! No one in my houe is complaining, so it must be good. 😉
Are any of you seasonal chefs? I personally cook more in the Fall + Winter months. Summer is for sure a grab-n-go time for me… i know, soooo bad. My fiance tends to do more cooking in the Spring and Summer months. Between the both of us, our roomie is covered. lol
Let’s Get Cooking!
To make these gluten-free, dairy-free yummies, you’ll need:
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. each of baking soda and baking powder
- about 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup of dairy free dark chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mash banana in a large bowl.
- Add the egg and whisk to combine.
- Mix in baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar.
- Fold in oats and almond flour, then add in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop as heaping spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (makes 9 large cookies).
- Bake for 15 minutes and eat while warm!
I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do! They are the perfect addition to a slow, brisk Fall morning.